Sunday, February 13, 2011

Server Version 1.5 Release

I'm glad to announce that I have end the last version of the server and the biggest one. I had some problems with my map, but then i fixed them via an Amx Mod X Plugin made by me.

Server Changes:

Maps:

ns_alphacomplex and ns_alphacomplex_bots improved and updated !

Maps Changes:

- Added Warp Track
- Added Weldable that activates warp
- Generated Basic Minimap's Sprite
- RES File Updated
- Added txt description file
- Amx Mod X Custom Plugin made to fix a problem during new rounds after the first one ends

Sprites:

ns_alphacomplex & ns_alphacomplex_bots Minimaps generated!

Plugins:

Special plugin made by me used to solve a little problem with my map previously detailed

Configs:

Plugins Database Updated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and tell us what you think!